Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Okay, you all know me, this is hard for me, but Gator thinks that all of you that live far away should know and see, that I cut my hair. I kept it real here, this is me before and after. I had few in between hair do's but I came home from church Sunday and I just couldn't take it, I started cutting, and well this is how I ended up. Anyway this is it. I can't believe how short it is. But it is really easy and I feel so light, man. I do really like it. Let me know what ya think. I love seeing post's from other people, it makes me feel cool and stuff.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like the new haircut. I would also like to add, you are an inspiration to me as a master chef. I've been very lax in the kitchen recently, the heat just takes all the fun out of cooking for me. But I figure if I could cook even half as good as the things you do, I'd be set.
Hope to see you at book club...Harry Potter!! Also, how are you coming on your blocks?

erica e said...

Your hair always looks beautiful! It looks so cute and spunky short. You did a great job!

kristine N said...

looks great, but then you always do cool, interesting things with your hair. I like it!

MelissaS said...

ooh, I like it. I wish that cutting hair was one of my skillz! I am trying to remember, did you have long or short hair when I met you?

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always.

Anonymous said...

I love those glasses!

Emily said...

I can't believe it was that long! I can't believe you cut it yourself and made it look good! (well I can believe that YOU could do it, but I would ruin it - kind of like Maggie did hers... By the way, I told you that my grandpa's bro's name was Ira, so I like that name. Ev calls me Margaret sometimes and I have a great-grandma with the name. Maybe we'll name one of our future kids one of those names! Also, whatever happened to our party at Grether's? Guess she had a baby.