Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So I have this phobia

I don't write entries on this blog, because... well I am afraid too. I am paranoid about the judging, my English skills, and well why do I feel compelled to put my thoughts out there, I mean who am I? Just this woman, Elisa, daughter, mother, wife, sister, friend. Just like most women all over the world since time began. That said...my sister calls, wanna hang out with me and Kels, "sure," I say let me call Gate." one phone call down plan is a go ahead.  So I go, but I have to drive his car, cause he wants to go buy a new video game, which I want him to be able to do, but he has to take the kids. Here is the rub. I DETEST his car, no power steering, no a/c, no heat, it is tiny, tin cannish, crappy radio, to low to the ground, AAARGH. A mighty long rant was spoken aloud on the drive, beginning in our drive way and lasting till about 106th south, where upon I remembered my Ipod shuffle and commenced with the listening. I also heard a very funny commentary on the radio about wild turkey's and how you should handle them if they try to attack you outside dunkin doughnuts, that got my mind in a better place. So I pick up my favorite bite at my favourite greasy spoon, go to my sisters house and commence with the eating. My cousin Kelsea, has a nasty disease, she cannot eat like we do, and I don't know how to spell it but it is said like this: Sill-ee-ak. Anyway I ate what I wanted and watched her try some new gluten free food she had just bought at Good earth, she didn't like it. So then we decide we are all tired and we lie around on Lara's bed and think about stuff we could be doing. We end up at my Mom's apt, watching a documentry about a 24 year old women diagnosed with incurable cancer, called "Crazy, sexy, cancer" I think. Anyway about 10 minuts in I started really feeling bad about my dinner. I have resolved to eat better. I gotta google her and see how she is doing. She was cool. Jerry I have conjunctivitis, hence no guitar lesson, but my sis was already exposed.

4 comments:

erica e said...

thanks for the random insights into your life. that's what's fun about blogs. random thoughts and events from random womens' (or men, i guess) lives.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about those who judge. The good book says that those who judge will get no fudge. I am not sure which book it is, but is definitely is a good book.

Unknown said...

I loved the part about Gater's car. I hate to drive Jeff's. It also has no a/c, no power stearing and lots of other problems. I've been trying to get him to get it fixed, but apparently the no a/c doesn't bother him.

Kathy said...

Hey, sorry to hear about the conjuctivitis, but thanks so much for not sharing. It turns out that about an hour after the last trick or treater last night. I was full on sick, sniffling, sore throat, the works. Good thing we didn't come over. We'll definitely catch up with you though. Kathy